Friends of Capitol Forest
From Evergreen Trail Guide
For more info go to the FOCF website
Capitol Forest Map
We are here with permission from DNR to help DNR's maintenance program for Capitol Forest's trails, trail heads and camping areas. Our tasks will directly address the most needed form of support that DNR needs at the time. We may be picking up trash one weekend or refurbishing old signs or trail maintenance the next.
We abide strictly by IMBA's Trail Solutions guidelines in order to maintain and build sustainable trails for all users. This is knowledge that we share and teach to all FOCF work party participants.
Trail use and sharing. We educate new and seasoned mountain bike riders on the proper etiquette of trail sharing and bike control around other users, specifically equestrians. We all share the trails in Capitol Forest, and in order for all user groups to enjoy continued open access and a combined massive work force of volunteers on all of the trails we will continue to strive for harmony amongst all users.
FOCF encourages responsible and safe mountain biking in Capitol Forest that considers first all other trail users on our shared trail systems. Our objective is to continue to promote Capitol Forest's historical trend of safe, respectful mountain bike trail riding that blends well with other trail users on our shared trails here. Our passion is fresh air, quality trails and trail rides.
- Work Party Coordinator/DNR Liason David Snyder email@example.com
- Tools and Equipment Coordinator Bernie Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Coordinator John Kramer email@example.com
- Public Relations Mike Schol firstname.lastname@example.org
- President Jack Ramsey email@example.com
- Vice President John Kramer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer Todd Davison email@example.com
- Secretary Matthieu Denuelle firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Coordinator Ben Lewis email@example.com
- Fund Raiser Theresa Nation
- Webmaster Jeff Haymes firstname.lastname@example.org
FOCS presents the Capitol Forest Race Series '07. All proceeds benefit Capitol Forest.